Thursday, July 05, 2012

Journeyman Update - Khador vs Legion


Adrian (Legion) and Ryan (Khador) faced off for their first 15pt game last night.  Here's Adrian's quick rundown of the game:  "Ryan made one illegal move that almost cost me the game. He took free initial attacks followed by a power attack. I wasted a few spells and forgot to leave fury on my lock. Threw my carn 9" and got collateral on my lock and a shredder. My fault for not knowing.  He used winter guard. 3X Rng 14 pow 12. Second turn I poped my feat. And I failed my charge with carnivean and a shredder. Total fail.
Next turn he did the throw combo and popped his feat. Made everyone stationary. So shaking everybody up made the next turn pretty unhelpful. I took out his jarg with my carn and charged his caster with two shredders which couldn't do much after Wong shaken.
He tried to deal with the shredders using his winter guard and caster but couldn't take them out. He also backed out of Melee with his destroyer giving me three free strikes. Shepherd + 2 shed. Didn't do anything against his arm 20. Lobbed a shot at my lock fell short of her def 16 and deviated to empty space.  Then I finished it by shooting soscha with my hellsinger (def 20 in Melee) and hitting with the second shot to kill.


Name
Caster/Lock
Game Points
Hobby Points
Journeyman
Wins
Losses
Nathan
Gunbjorne
3
2
Heavy Warbeast:   Mauler
16
Mark
Commander Stryker
2

3

12
Jeremy
Durgen Madhammer
4
4
Painted Reindholt
21
Josh
Constance Blaize
1
3
Video
Painted Reindholt
12
Ryan
Sorscha
1
3

9
Adrian
Lylyth
5
1

17





No comments:

Post a Comment