Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Dust:Warfare! First game

Jeremy and I finally, after months of talking about it, were able to get Dust warfare to the table. The verdict is in for me this is a great game! I've been enjoying our warmachine journeyman league but I must say at times the competition gets a little fearsome. This is partly due to the somewhat fiddly and thought intensive nature of the game. Dust feels like a breath of fresh air for me because of its simplicity.now don't get me wrong it is not a simple game but it plays much cleaner. I'll say more in a future post. Just thought if say to anyone who might read thisDust is a good time with a great feeling of engagement and tactical depth. I've included a pic of my recon grenadiers coming under fire from Bazooka Joe's long Tom strike.

No comments:

Post a Comment