Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Photographing Minis

After some discussion with Jeremy, we think it might be time for me to talk a little about photographing minis.  While I haven't used a lightbox in quite a while, I will be writing a series of articles on different kinds of photographs you can do with your individual minis, groups of minis and photographing a whole army.

I will be using some equipment that is not commonly found around your home, however I will strive to use as much DIY or household items as possible to keep this accessible to the average gamer.

Here's a mini I just haven't gotten around to photographing, Gudrun the Wanderer.  A dynamic pose, medium based model, isolated on white.

The Isolation shot, being the classic product image, ideal for online use, will be our starting point, and will be the subject of article 1.

Stay tuned for more,
-Josh-

No comments:

Post a Comment