Sunday, March 10, 2013

Warmachine Galleon

After much waiting (and some terrible proxies), I have a Galleon.
Terrible Proxies... 

The kit is quite impressive, with an incredible number of pieces.


Here are some size comparisons to some other models.




I am very impressed with the quality of the sculpt, the amount of resin/plastic and metal and the detail is tremendous.  There was very little flashing to trim, but there were large injection points that needed to be trimmed off and filed.  Once that was done, and I'd washed the pieces, I started gluing.  And gluing. 


And I glued enough stuff to get it on the table the other night... I know, it still had a long way to go, but I wanted to move it around and smash stuff.



This is a beautiful model and well worth the investment.  I am excited to get him painted and ready to go.  More to come....


No comments:

Post a Comment