Friday, January 10, 2014

Dreadball Vassal Module

Over the Holidays, with the help of many great artists and painters, I have developed a Dreadball Vassal Module.  So we can all play Dreadball online!  Mantic has given me permission to share the Dreadball Vassal Module I have developed. Please keep in mind that it is a work in progress.

When you open the Vassal Module, click the help menu at the top and select Quick Start. That will explain all the controls I have built in. You can also right click on the models/cards/tokens and it will give you a menu of options for what you can do.

I have created a page where I will post regular updates and versions of the Module.
click: DREADBALL VASSAL PAGE











4 comments:

  1. Just wanted to follow up here and second my comment on BGG.com. Thank you so much for doing this!! My brother and I loved playing this game together over break and are excited to try out this mod!

    This also opens up scheduling flexibility for my league players! Two of my favorite gamers live an hour away and just had a baby so I was ruling them out for this league just from scheduling alone. This should solve that problem nicely! Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've clicked on the link and it states it's gone already?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have created an updated page for this info: http://boardgamesminisandmore.blogspot.ca/2014/01/how-to-play-dreadball-online.html

    ReplyDelete