Sunday, October 19, 2014

Water Table Project Part 1

BGMM Josh here.  A lot has happenned in my life this year, moving into a new career and moving to Muskoka.  And now I find myself sitting at a painting table with some old minis to finish up, and no table on which to play.  Given our love of Merchants and Marauders, I think it's time to finally build the table I've envisioned for some time.

The Premise:
Instead of building a land table, with rivers and ponds that sit upon it, I would like to build a water table, with land that sits on it.  The premise being that I can play sea based games, land games and games of different scale on modular inserts.

The inspiration:
Here's an instructional from the guys at Knights of Dice:

Subscribe to follow along on how this goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment